Camping and holiday homes "Arnumer See"
Phone: +49 (0) 5101 / 3534
Phone: +49 (0) 5101 / 855149 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 5101 / 855149 - 99
Naherholungspark GmbH & Co. KG
Stein Service Verwaltungs GmbH
Manager: Peter Stein
Place of business: Hemmingen
Local court Burgdorf, HRA 25918
Tax-ID No DE198696531
All text, except text, which is marked with a copy link, all photographs, all design elements of this web page - if no other copy right is mentioned - are copy right protected for the publisher. Any exploitation beyond the narrow limits of the copyright law without the consent of the owner shall be forbidden and punishable. We do not take responsibility for the timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the presented information.
Liability disclaimer provision
1. Content of the online offer: The author does not guarantee for timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the provided information. Liability claims against the author, which refer to damages of material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the presented information or through the use of faulty and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, provided that the author is no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent fault exists. All offers are non-binding. the author expressly reserves, parts of pages or the entire offer without separate announcement to alter, amend, delete or cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links: In direct or indirect references to other websites ("hyperlinks") which are outside the responsibility of the author, a liability would only come into force if the author has knowledge of the content and it is technically possible and reasonable to assume that the author was able to hinder the use of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of the link setting no illegal contents on the linked sites were identifiable. The author has no influence on current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore the author dissociates himself expressly from all contents of all linked pages that changed after the linking. This applies to all by the author set links and references within the internet offers as well as for foreign entries in the established guest books, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists and all other forms of databases on this page. The page provider is reliable only for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damages resulting from the use or not use of such information to which a link has been made and not the person who merely made the link to the publication in question.
3. Originator and characteristic right: The author aims to consider the copyrights of the used graphics, clay documents, video sequences and texts and to preferably use his own graphics, clay documents, video sequences and texts or to go back to license free graphics, clay documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks named and protected by third parties within the internet offer are subject of the provisions of respectively effective applicable characteristic rights and of the possession rights of the respective registered owners. The simple mentioning must not imply that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties! The author has the copyright for published objects on the webpage that are issued by him. A copy or use of such graphics, clay documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not allowed without express consent of the author.
4. Data protection: If it is possible to enter personal or business data (e-mail, name, addresses) the client-side input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are - as long as it is technically realizable and reasonable - permitted without entering such data or only anonym data or a pseudonym.
5. Legal effectiveness of liability exclusion: The liability exclusion has to be considered as a part of the internet offer from which this page has been referred to. If parts or single formulations of this text should correspond no more or not completely to the valid legal situation the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected with respect to their content and their validity.
The use of our internet offer is subject to the following data policies:
1. We respect the privacy of our internet presentation visitors and we take the security of all activities at our webpages very seriously. This means: We commit to using the data supplied by users in a diligent and responsible manner. This does also apply to the cooperation with partners and third-parties. However, we are not reliable for third-parties, as far as there is no other settlement agreed on.
2. We collect, store and process personal data solely in accordance with the applicable law and policy and to the extent necessary to fulfill the contractual relationship between the provider and the user or to provide requested offer.
Personal data is any information that provides the user to the website of the provider, notably the following data: Firm, form of address, Prename, name, street, street number, postal code, city, e-mail address and phone number of the user. The collected data is stored and processed by us.
The user also agrees to the transmission of his data to third-parties to the extent necessary to fulfill the contractual relationship between the provider and the user respectively to provide the requested offer. The provider must not use the data beyond that, especially not to transfer or to selling-on to a third-party.
- Type/ version of browser
- used system software
- referrer-URL (website that has been visited
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP-adress)
- time of server inquiry
Those data cannot be assigned to any particular people. A merge of those data with other data sources is not carried out; the data is deleted after the statistic evaluation.